Lately we have lots of time on our hands due to the current shelter at home mandate across the country. This was the perfect time for us to experiment with some cocktails to add to our Cocktail segment. We know you’ll find this drink to be refreshing and delicious. Give it a try. Enjoy!❤️ 🍸😋
- 3-4 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries + more for garnish
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice + slices for garnish
- 4 Tablespoons caster sugar (granulated sugar is fine to use also)
- 1/4 cup lemon/lime seltzer
- 5-7 ice cubes
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries with the sugar. Press through a mesh strainer to remove seeds, pressing down to release as much raspberry juice as possible.
- Using a cocktail shaker add the raspberry purée, vodka, seltzer, lemon juice, and ice.
- Shake at least 30 seconds then pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and raspberries on a bamboo cocktail stick and enjoy.
Note: If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic cocktail, you can make it alcohol-free by substituting the vodka with lemon seltzer.