Chocolate Martini - Twiins Style
Since we're going to be home for a while during our stay-at-home mandate, we decided to try a decadent, dessert-style drink. For anyone who loves chocolate, our chocolate martini is heavenly. Mmmm, Mmmm good. These just might be the best liquid dessert ever...give it a try...it's delicious. Stay safe & healthy. ❤️ 🍸 😋
- 3 oz Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz Cream de Cacao (dark)
- 1 oz Absolute Vanilla Vodka
- 5 oz heavy cream (substitute with half & half optional)
- 5-7 cubes ice
- 2 well-chilled martini glasses
- Torani chocolate syrup to dust rim of a martini glass (optional)
- Rim the glasses in the chocolate syrup and chill.
- In a shaker, place the ice cubes, vodka, Godiva liqueur, half & half, and cream de cacao. shake well for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove chilled glasses and strain the martini into each glass. Enjoy!
Note: Can be garnished with chocolate curls, chocolate shavings, fresh raspberries or strawberries, or drizzles of chocolate syrup on top. Get creative with your favorite toppings.