Chocolate Martini - Twiins Style
Since we're going to be home for a while during our stay-at-home mandate, we decided to try a decadent, dessert-style drink. For anyone who loves chocolate, our chocolate martini is heavenly. Mmmm, Mmmm good. These just might be the best liquid dessert ever...give it a try...it's delicious. Stay safe & healthy. ❤️ 🍸 😋
- 3 oz Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz Cream de Cacao (dark)
- 1 oz Absolute Vanilla Vodka
- 5 oz heavy cream (substitute with half & half optional)
- 5-7 cubes ice
- 2 well-chilled martini glasses
- Torani chocolate syrup to dust rim of a martini glass (optional)
- Rim the glasses in the chocolate syrup and chill.
- In a shaker, place the ice cubes, vodka, Godiva liqueur, half & half, and cream de cacao. shake well for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove chilled glasses and strain the martini into each glass. Enjoy!
Note: Can be garnished with chocolate curls, chocolate shavings, fresh raspberries or strawberries, or drizzles of chocolate syrup on top. Get creative with your favorite toppings.
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment below or Tag @twiinsinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #twiinsinthekitchen.
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Martini – Twiins Style”
I absolutely love this chocolate martini!
So glad you love our Chocolate Martini 🍸 better than desserts!