Limoncello Drop Martini
The time is now to get creative with some delicious cocktails to enjoy after dinner (or while cooking)! I was first introduced to a Lemon Drop Martini at one of our local restaurants (which escapes my memory right now). To my surprise, it was so delicious! On my next visit to the same restaurant, I again ordered their signature Lemon Drop Martini only this time I was disappointed. I guess it's true, the bartender/mixologist makes all the difference. Maybe he/she was off the night of my second visit. So Teresa and I set out to make the perfect Lemon Drop Martini. Through experimentation we found adding our homemade limoncello was the key ingredient for us. If you're not inclined to try making your own limoncello, you can buy a good quality bottle from your favorite liquor store. If you're like us who love anything with lemon, then this martini is for you. Give it a try...it's delicious. Enjoy!❤️ 🍸 🤣
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 1 oz limoncello
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar (granulated sugar is fine to use also)
- 5-7 ice cubes
- lemon curl
- mint leaf (optional)
- Rub lemon juice around the rim of a martini glass.
- Place caster sugar on a flat plate. Take lemon juice rimmed martini glass and dip into sugar. Store in refrigerator or freezer until ready to pour into glasses.
- Place ice in a shaker & add the vodka, limoncello, triple sec, and lemon juice.
- Shake at least 30 seconds then pour into a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with mint, lemon curl, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment below or Tag @twiinsinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #twiinsinthekitchen.
2 thoughts on “Limoncello Drop Martini”
So Delicious! Thank you.
So glad you liked them.