I recently made this large batch of Cosmos for a gathering of 16 friends. It was a big hit!
- 4 cups Absolut Citrus Vodka ®
- 3 cups Cointreau®
- 1½ cups Ocean Spray® cranberry juice cocktail
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- lime slices for garnish
- Orange zest twists for garnish (1 per cocktail)
- Stir all ingredients into a large beverage dispenser with a spout.
- When ready to serve, add ice to the dispenser, stir and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish each glass with 1 orange zest twist & a lime slice.
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment below or Tag @twinsinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #twiinsinthekitchen.