Chocolate Mint Mojitos - Twiins Style
Two years ago Barbara bought a small chocolate mint potted plant because she loved the smell of it. She left it in the original 3-inch pot so it never grew much. There were enough leaves for maybe a few cups of tea every now and then. This year she decided to transplant it in the early spring into a much larger pot. She now has so much chocolate mint that we decided to try a new cocktail. Our Chocolate Mint Mojito was born! If your a fan of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, this delicious cocktail is for you and it can be enjoyed all summer long. ❤️ ❤️
- 16 fresh chocolate mint leaves (regular mint may be substituted)
- 2 ounces Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 ounces Torani Dark Chocolate syrup
- 4 ounces Bacardi Coconut Rum (substitute with plain light rum if you’re not a fan of coconut)
- 6-12 ice cubes
- 4 ounces club soda
- lime twist
- sprig of mint for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice.
- Stir in the chocolate syrup and rum. Add the ice.
- Shake at least 30 seconds. Stir in the club soda (don’t shake once you add the club soda).
- Pour into a highball glass or your favorite martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment below or Tag @twiinsinthekitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #twiinsinthekitchen.