Valerie's Pan-Roasted Cauliflower with Pignolis
Today my dear friend Valerie Kachura served this delicious cauliflower side dish while hosting our weekly social bridge group. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of cauliflower but I know it has many health benefits so when I saw our good friend Roz's face light up with delight, I knew I had to try it! It was delicious! I think this will be my new favorite side-dish. Thank you, Valerie, for feeding our group so well, and graciously letting me share your recipe. 😋❤
- 1 large head of cauliflower, rinsed and separated by large florets
- 1/4 cup pignolis
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground curry powder
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl combine, cauliflower, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin, and curry powder. Mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake 20 minutes until almost done.
- Sprinkle pignolis and grated Pecorino Romano cheese over the top of cauliflower.
- Place casserole back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Notes: This is a naturally gluten-free side dish
Subscribe to Blog via Email