Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
Our homemade tartar sauce is a great topping for our Maryland Style Crab Cakes or any seafood dish.🦀🦀
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients then refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours or overnight to meld all flavors.
Notes: Our homemade Tartar Sauce goes well with our Maryland Style Crab Cakes or any seafood dish. To serve as an appetizer, make the crab cakes smaller and serve on a platter with some homemade tartar sauce.