Balsamic vinegar & Worcestershire sauce make this a delicious and versatile marinade for both meat and poultry dishes. During warmer weather try this recipe on the grill. You won’t be disappointed.
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder, or more if desired
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Instructions – Medium Rare
- In a large food storage bag, combine all ingredients then place the flank steak inside the bag and seal. Make sure both sides are well coated with mixture.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight, the longer the better.
- Move oven rack to be about 3″ from the broiling unit.
- Place the flank steak on the top of broiler pan and broil on high for 4 minutes, then turn & continue broiling for 2-4 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing & serving. Cook less for rare or more for medium well.
Note: Oven temperatures can vary so keep an eye on the steak to avoid burning.