Our pork tenderloin is so fragrant & flavorful thanks to the unique blend of seasonings. Crispy on the outside & juicy on the inside. We served ours with some roasted butternut squash, cinnamon applesauce, and a salad. This is favorite pork dish of Jack & Gary (hubbies).
- 2, 1-2 lb. pork tenderloins (Hormel® comes 2 to a package)
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a roasting pan.
- Pierce the tenderloin with a fork over the entire piece.
- Rub EVOO over all sides of meat.
- In a separate bowl mix Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, & black pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture over the tenderloin, patting it onto the surface of all sides.
- Place in a prepared roasting pan & drizzle the orange juice over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until outside is lightly browned.
- Turn oven temperature to broil at 500°F for 4-5 minutes to crisp outside of tenderloin, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Plate onto a serving dish/platter & pour juices from the pan over the meat. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Spoon any remaining juice over sliced pieces or put a dollop of cinnamon flavored applesauce instead.
- Garnish with Parsley or Cilantro and serve.
Subscribe to Blog via Email